Today is the very first day of Spring ! Yay ! And , it looks like it is going to be another beautiful day outside. Here in TN we did not have much of a winter this year but , this momma is looking forward to warm weather and sunny days ahead !
This morning to celebrate and decorate , I made this Easy Easter Wreath ....
This project was easy and cheap to create $10.00 or less.
Here is a short tutorial to show you how it was done.
You will need ...
1 Grapevine Wreath ( I found mine for $3.50 @ Walmart )
1 pkg Easter Grass ( mine was .97 cents )
1 pkg of Plastic Easter Eggs ( I paid $1.97 )
1 Roll of sheer wired ribbon ( mine was around $2.75 )
hot glue ( on hand )
hot glue gun ( on hand )
( my pic shows 2 pkgs Easter grass , i only used one , now I just have extra when the Easter bunny arrives )
* I began by using hot glue to attach my ( recycled paper Easter grass ) all around the grapevine wreath ...
( I sort of used a zig zag pattern with the glue so that the grass would stick better )
* When I had the wreath covered with grass , I used my sheer ribbon to make a bow ( I am no bow expert ) I did not have a certain way to create this bow , however , I think it turned out pretty well :)
* I then attached the bow with hot glue to the bottom of my covered wreath
* Then , I took my plastic eggs and hot glued them all around the wreath ( having plenty left over for the bunny as well ) ...
* I then used any remainder ribbon to twist around itself and tie a hanger to the back side of my wreath ...
Then my finished product was done ! Easy & cute to decorate for Easter and celebrate Spring ! ( I think this whole project took less than 30 minutes ) ...
Ta Daa ! Have a great first day of Spring ! I hope you have enjoyed my Easy Easter Wreath Tutorial & if you decide to make one , I would love to see pics !
Happy Tuesday to you ! Make it a great day !