Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot and , one day in my life. Hope you will follow me , share a few days of your life and , let us inspire each other , mother to mother. This is going to be fun !

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Has Sprung Easy Easter Wreath Tutorial

Today is the very first day of Spring ! Yay ! And , it looks like it is going to be another beautiful day outside. Here in TN we did not have much of a winter this year but , this momma is looking forward to warm weather and sunny days ahead !

This morning to celebrate and decorate , I made this Easy Easter Wreath ....


This project was easy and cheap to create $10.00 or less.
Here is a short tutorial to show you how it was done.

You will need ...

1 Grapevine Wreath ( I found mine for $3.50 @ Walmart )
1 pkg Easter Grass ( mine was .97 cents )
1 pkg of Plastic Easter Eggs ( I paid $1.97 )
1 Roll of sheer wired ribbon ( mine was around $2.75 )

hot glue ( on hand )
hot glue gun ( on hand )




( my pic shows 2 pkgs Easter grass , i only used one , now I just have extra when the Easter bunny arrives )

* I began by using hot glue to attach my ( recycled paper Easter grass ) all around the grapevine wreath ...


( I sort of used a zig zag pattern with the glue so that the grass would stick better )

* When I had the wreath covered with grass , I used my sheer ribbon to make a bow ( I am no bow expert ) I did not have a certain way to create this bow , however , I think it turned out pretty well :)  


* I then attached the bow with hot glue to the bottom of my covered wreath

* Then , I took my plastic eggs and hot glued them all around the wreath ( having plenty left over for the bunny as well ) ...




* I then used any remainder ribbon to twist around itself and tie a hanger to the back side of my wreath ...





Then my finished product was done ! Easy & cute to decorate for Easter and celebrate Spring ! ( I think this whole project took less than 30 minutes )  ...




Ta Daa ! Have a great first day of Spring ! I hope you have enjoyed my Easy Easter Wreath Tutorial & if you decide to make one , I would love to see pics !

Happy Tuesday to you ! Make it a great day !





2 comments:

  1. Well doesn't that just scream spring. Very cute. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda, I just wanted to let you know that you will be featured this morning (well, your wreath, lol) at our LInk It Up Thursday party. Come on over and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks for joining the party. http://thesepeastastefunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete